Apply to accelerate your career at Luna Park Sydney!
WHAT IS LUNA ACCELERATE?
Applications Close: MONDAY 27TH MARCH 2023
The Luna Accelerate Program is a 10-month full-time paid employment opportunity. It involves:
- On-the-job training: Gaining experience within every department within Luna Park
- The chance to gain a Cert IV in Business (fully paid for)
- Being involved in various operational and commercial projects across the park
- Passionate about Luna Park Sydney
- Delivers superior service internally to team members and externally to guests and visitors
- Demonstrates dedication and commitment to their role, their department and the park
- Leads by example is a role model to others, inspires and motivates
- Strong focus on safety
- Currently employed at Luna Park Sydney
- Australian citizen, NZ citizen or permanent resident
24th April 2023
31st January 2024
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER COMPLETING THE PROGRAM?
Luna Accelerate candidates who successfully complete all aspects of the program will be highly regarded for suitable permanent positions as they become available.
Successful candidates will complete 4-week rotations through all areas of Luna Park Sydney including:
- Food and Beverage
- People and Culture
12 days of off-the-job training completing a nationally recognised qualification, Cert IV in Business
Complete the Luna Accelerate application form or email your application to email@example.com by Monday 27th March 2023.
We also require your Manager/Supervisor to complete an endorsement form, this form can be accessed here for you to give your Manager/Supervisor.
A selected number of applicants will be invited to sit on a panel interview. Final interview/selection will be with the CEO.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT TRACY SAMASSA – GM PEOPLE AND CULTURE
Phone Number: 0479111553
MANAGEMENT ENDORSEMENT FORM