LPS Event WHS Agreement
All event staff must be aware of general site safety requirements when working at Luna Park Sydney (LPS). Please be aware that Luna Park Sydney has specific site access requirements and security.
All staff must hold the necessary accreditation to have access to the venues and any relevant back of house areas.
Please follow all reasonable instruction of LPS staff and safety signage on site including any access to restricted zones.
If you are onsite during the bump in or bump out and performing high risk works within the venue you will need to be signed in as a Contractor (via Guest Relations/Security).
Please ensure that you report any incidents or emergency situations to the Venue Supervisor or LPS staff. If emergency services are required this must be communicated to LPS staff.
We look forward to you being on site and ask for the following during your time at Luna Park:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others at work.
- Please comply with general etiquette in green rooms, ensuring these are kept in good order. No under 18s are permitted in Green Rooms.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated locations as specified by LPS.
- Please maintain professional conduct and attire.
- You may not work if under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other prescription medication that may affect your fitness for work.
- In the event of emergency, please follow the instructions of LPS Wardens.
Whilst there are ongoing restrictions in place in relation to COVID-19 issued by NSW Government, Luna Park Sydney has the following COVID-19 specific requirements in relation clients and other visitors coming on site.
Luna Park Sydney is taking a highly precautionary approach to manage the spread of COVID-19 in line with the latest National and Local health advice. All visitors must declare the following prior to coming to site:
- I have not travelled overseas within the last 14 days with the exception of travel from an approved green zone location on an approved flight.
- I have not attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on any State Government websites such as for NSW https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw.
If travelling from interstate, refer to the following website for interstate restrictions:
- I am not showing any symptoms of COVID-19 including fever (above 37.5 degrees Celsius), flu like symptoms, coughing, sore throat or headache.
- I have not had close or casual* contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- I am not awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- I will follow Luna Park Sydney’s directions regarding hand hygiene while on site, including sanitising my hands prior to commencing my visit.
- I agree to wear my own face mask within the indoor hospitality /retail areas of Luna Park Sydney.
- I consent to having my temperature checked as a condition of entering Luna Park Sydney.
I understand that if I have an elevated temperature then I will not be permitted to remain on site.
- I will notify Luna Park Sydney if any of the above change upon the day of visiting.
- I will follow good hygiene practices while onsite as outlined below.
* Casual contact is having been face-to-face for less than 15 minutes, or in the same closed space for less than two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious. Close contact is having been face-to-face for at least 15 minutes or been in the same closed space for at least two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious.
Help us keep COVID-19 away
When visiting our site, please observe the following good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19.
- Sanitise your hands when entering the site and at regular intervals.
Wash your hands regularly for 20 to 30 seconds.
If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
Hand sanitiser does not replace washing your hands after using the bathroom.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or cough into your elbow.
- Dispose used tissues into a bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Practice social distancing:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people.
- Avoid shaking hands or any other direct physical contact.