Website Luna Park Sydney
Social Media Executive
Join one of Australia’s most recognisable icons, at a truly exciting time! Upping the excitement for everyone, Luna Park’s amusement park has almost completed the transformation into a World Class Amusement Park with the addition of 9 new rides.
There is plenty of entertainment for everyone, including functions with a difference in spectacular venues that have proudly accomplished multiple awards, and the highly acclaimed Big Top headlining both local and international artists, sporting events and exhibitions. Amphora Wine Bar will overlook the pristine waters of Sydney harbour and is the perfect location to sample over 140 international and local wines
Your new role
There is a lot to get excited about! We are looking for an energetic, unique and creative Social Media Executive to increase the digital footprint and further establish brand awareness.
This integral role encompasses marketing and communications across all sectors of Luna Park Sydney’s portfolio. You will act as the bridge between the brand and its wide market, both domestically and internationally. Your ability to translate consumer behaviours into strategic campaign insights that support engaging end-to-end marketing campaigns. Your talent for capturing authenticity and humanising content across all formats is second nature to you. Your passion for data driven marketing and the ability to develop key insights inspires you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the digital media plan to engage and convert off-platform digital audiences through Social and other related Digital Channels activities
- Provide strategic digital media recommendations for Always-on and campaign-based activity
- Provide insight and recommendations for the overall Audience Strategy
- Develop and deliver online competitions and other online community engagement activities
- Develop agile social campaigns and where possible incorporate trending topics
- Conduct analysis and consumer research across park initiative, campaigns and programs
- Feed into the social media plan through providing strategic recommendations based on prior learnings and changing market trends
- Partner with social media vendors to keep across changing landscape
- Provide insights into the performance of Social & digital paid media through lead-indicators and how they apply to lag-indicators such as CPA
- Seek and recommend new Social & digital media opportunities to accelerate the performance of overall digital paid media
- Ensure Social & digital media investments are delivered on time and to budget
- Develop, edit and capture digital content including film photography and graphic design
- Manage social media advertising, social campaigns, target audience, optimisation and reporting
- Create and maintain content calendars including live content across all brands and social channels
- 3 years plus experience working in Social, digital media or similar roles
- Experience across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Ad buying platforms
- Social Media Advertising experience is a bonus
- Proven understanding of digital marketing principles and experience in omnichannel campaign delivery
- Experience across Social Management Tools
- Experience across Ad Serving Technology
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape, at the forefront of digital marketing and changing customer behaviour, well versed in industry best practice
- An innovative thinker with a test and learn mindset, experience in agile optimisation preferred
- Comfortable using data-driven approaches to develop targeting, measure, interpret results and optimize
- Intermediate design and video editing knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, After Affects, Premiere and Lightroom)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Digital Media qualifications essential
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively whilst concurrently working on multiple projects
- Above average interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about digital transformation, storytelling, content creation and bringing branding to life then this could be your next career opportunity. We would love to hear about your potential suitability for this fabulous role.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.