Website Luna Park Sydney
We have an immediate full time opportunity for an experienced and dependable Fitter to complement our growing Maintenance team. This “Hands-on” role provides a wide range of maintenance services with a key focus on the preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on mechanical equipment, catering appliances and general park facilities. You will be required to document and record repair work and compliance inspections undertaken and ensure optimum efficiency in the use of lubricating oil, spare parts and stores. On an adhoc basis you will need to supervise work performed by mechanical contractors. Additionally, you will be required to assist with tasks outside of your trade but within your scope of experience and training; such as conducting rides checks.
- Qualified as a Fitter with relevant industrial mechanical experience including fault finding and root cause analysis.
- Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Display a commitment to safety and awareness of WH&S procedures
- Willing to work full time hours over 4 days per week, with a rotating roster spread over 7 days. Shift patterns will include week days and weekend cycles with some afternoon/evening work.
- Due to the range of work activities conducted by the business, full physical mobility, capability to climb up and crawl under rides and being comfortable working at heights is paramount.
- A knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems (Mex preferred)
- Current EWP and forklift license
- Current welding qualification/ license
If you are enthusiastic and reliable with a positive attitude and get excited by the prospect of having Luna Park as your place of work, we would love to hear from you. We offer a range of social opportunities, staff discounts, team events and a unique working environment with a culture that supports each other and exists to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and provide evidence of current immunity for Hep A & B before a formal offer is made.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.