Website Luna Park Sydney
LUNA PARK VENUES
Does coming to work each day in an Amusement Park sound so much more interesting than your average kitchen?
Located on Sydney harbour, the views are breathtaking and the guest experiences memorable. Our first-class culinary team prepare exceptional dishes created using high-quality local produce. We offer 13 unique, multipurpose waterfront venues and are a gold licence caterer with HACCP certification.
Your new role:
As a valued member of Luna Parks’ Production Kitchen team, you will work in a well-equipped environment maintained with HACCP accreditation and high standards of quality and hygiene. Flexibility to work a variety of shifts and hours, including weekends, is paramount. Positions are available for those seeking casual, part time or full-time employment and an hourly rate from $27.50 is on offer.
- Assist in the set up and pack down of the kitchen equipment and satellite areas
- Assist chefs with basic food preparation
- Wash dishes, pans, utensils, floors, ovens and maintain a clean and hygienic kitchen environment
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required by our fantastic Chefs and Management
- Substantial, recent, fast paced experience as a kitchen hand
- High level of personal presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Strong understanding of food safety, HACCP and WH&S requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong adaptability & ability to work well in a team
- Efficient performance under pressure
- Flexibility to work day, night and weekends
If this role interests you, please forward a current resume outlining your Kitchen Hand experience. An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.