Website Luna Park
Get ready for a job that’s just next level fun! Luna Park Sydney is now open with more twists and turns than ever before with our largest upgrade to date and introduction of 9 new and exciting rides!
Food & Beverage options galore to feed our frenzied guests ranging from burgers, southern American style favourites, pizzas, gelato and fairy floss in our retail outlets, to 3 course gala dinners at weddings, functions and events.
All levels of bar, retail and foodie experience welcome including qualified Chefs. We are looking for the best applicants who wish to surprise our guests with exceptional service.
Luna Park’s Food and Beverage interviews will be held on:
- Friday 11th March at 4.30pm or 7pm.
Please allow up to 2 hours to complete the interview. If you can’t make it on this date, let us know?
Food & Beverage positions available in our Retail Food & Beverage Team include:
- Table Clearers
- POS Operators
- Bar Attendants
- Chefs (CDP – full time)
- Kitchen Hands
All applicants must:
- Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a warm, smile as big as our trademark face;
- Have Hospitality training, or experience in this field;
- HACCP or Food Safety training is an advantage;
- Strong written and verbal communication. Most positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
- Hold relevant work permissions which allow you to work in Australia.
- Be available to work across a wide variety of shifts across 7 days such as:
– Monday – Thursday and Sundays: 10am – 6pm; and
– Friday/Saturday day and evenings: 10am – 11.30pm.
Successful applicants will require the flexibility to accept work across a range of shifts that may be offered within the above schedule during the period 25th March to 25th April 2022.
- NSW Working with Children Check is essential for all positions ( you can obtain this after you are offered role). (find out more information on how to apply on the WWCC -Office of Children’s Guardian website).
- NSW RSA competency card is essential for all positions. If you don’t already possess an in-date NSW RSA, then you must be prepared to obtain one within 7 days of being offered a position.
Please verify in advance that you will be able to obtain a NSW RSA license from an approved NSW training provider. ***Important Note – some training institutions do not allow International Student Visa holders to obtain an RSA license as it may breach the courses permitted for study. Please check before applying for these roles, that you would not be prevented from successfully obtaining a NSW RSA. RSA & WWC is to be obtained at own expense.
Apply now to be part of the Luna Park Food and Beverage brigade. Please apply now to complete your registration and book in your interview.
Apply Here – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScF6XOfTkmU-3RQH2h6fH8dj2jWxxqLyFIXrN-AQGLOv2xGKQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.