Guest Relations Manager
Iconic, Luna Park Sydney has recently completed a major redevelopment implementing 9 new rides including a World First Single Launch Roller Coaster-The Big Dipper! Complementing our 4 coaster Park, we have introduced an enhanced digital experience, and an Australian first of its kind, guest loyalty program which is soon be revealed.
Due to an internal promotion, a full-time opportunity is now available for a Guest Relations Manager to lead the next chapter in Luna Park’s history. Requiring dedication, passion and a smile resemblant of our trademark face, your inspirational leadership and animated demeanour will empower and mentor team members to deliver unprecedented levels of service.
Reporting to the Senior Amusement Park Manager, the Guest Relations (G.R) Manager will lead the G.R team to create positive and memorable experiences, while overseeing the daily operations involving Park ticketing, Customer Service and Membership Desks, Guest Feedback CRM systems and the Car Park.
This role requires a pro-active, organised, driven and highly enthusiastic individual with a genuine passion for offering exceptional Guest Service who can inspire and lead the front line with flair and pizazz to delight and amaze our guests.
Well-developed conflict resolution skills and sophisticated problem-solving skills combined with the nous to troubleshoot tech systems and a keen eye for detail, is essential to work effectively in a dynamic fast paced environment.
To remain hands on in the Park, working alongside your team amongst the action, will require working regular weekends and school holidays.
Include daily supervision of the Guest Relations operation; recruitment, training and team member development; service recovery practices, administration, stakeholder reporting; performance management; managing labour costs and resources; championing safety initiatives, interacting and responding to enquiries via different formats; and liaising with other departmental Supervisors, Managers and Human Resources to ensure consistency across the organisation.
- Previous leadership experience, responsible for Guest Service teams, ideally in a tourism/attraction facility
- Ability to train, motivate and foster growth of frontline Guest Service/Operational teams and deliver positive and memorable experiences
- Well-developed performance management skills who can drive recognition and incentive programs
- Intermediate to advanced technical capability and operational experience in ticketing and point of sale systems
- Demonstrated experience in service recovery and conflict resolution
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Agility and confidence to respond well to challenging and changing circumstances
- Ability to manage costs including effective utilisation of labour
- Well-developed computer skills including Microsoft office Word and Excel
- Must be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
NSW RSA certificate
NSW Working with Children’s Check (paid employment)
Please apply in writing and include a CV and cover letter responding to the selection criteria. Hit the apply now button and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.