Website Luna Park Sydney
We currently have an opportunity for an Electrician, to join our world class Maintenance team. You will be called upon to provide a wide range of electrical services with the added opportunity to work on specialised machinery such as amusement park rides and venue facilities/equipment including variable speed drives, relay logic and switch gear. Additionally, you will be required to assist with tasks outside of the electrical field, but within your scope of experience and training; such as conducting rides checks.
Luna Park is all about the fun, but more importantly safety is our number one focus. Due to the nature of the business, you must be physical capability and being comfortable with climbing rides and working at heights, as well as confined spaces. You must also:
- Hold a current NSW Electrical license
- Have post trade industrial experience
- Possess a general understanding of PLC operating systems and their maintenance
- Have experience with adhoc supervision of work performed by electrical contractors
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and awareness of WH&S procedures
- Knowledge of CMMS (MEX preferred) and experience to enter and close out work orders advantageous
- Experience in motor switchgear, control and variable speed drives, star Delta and DOL ideal
- Ability to read and interpret circuit drawings and methodical diagnostic ability tracing faults
- A knowledge of computerised maintenance management system (MEX preferred)
- Current EWP and forklift license
This is a full time role with, in the long term, the bonus of working 4 days per week over a rotating roster. Shift patterns will include week days and weekend cycles with some afternoon/evening work. Roster can change with project work as required.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and provide evidence of current immunity for Hep A & B before a formal offer is made.
If you are enthusiastic and reliable with a positive attitude and get excited by the prospect of having Luna Park as your choice of place to work, we would love to hear from you. We offer a range of social opportunities, staff discounts, team events and a unique working environment with a culture that supports each other and exists to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.