Website Luna Park Sydney
LUNA PARK VENUES
Luna Park Sydney is an Australian icon located on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour with full and uninterrupted views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
We boast, award winning venues being one of Sydney’s most sought-after event, conference and entertainment precincts. Complementing our versatile venues, which accommodate 60 to over 6,000 guests, we provide some of the finest catering Sydney has to offer.
About the role:
The Production Kitchen provides exemplary service, professionalism and tantalising menu choices to all our clients and guests. We require an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Commis Chef to join our busy team. You will contribute to the overall success of the operation through careful and attentive food production ensuring the highest quality and standards are met at all times.
This is a full-time position and the flexibility to work across a 7-day rotating roster which includes days, evenings, weekends and public holidays is essential.
- A Commercial Cookery Qualification, minimum Cert III
- Experience working in a busy kitchen preferably familiar with high volume catering
- Enthusiasm to learn from some of the best Chefs in catering
- Strong planning, organization and execution skills
- Commitment to high quality food preparation, presentation and hygiene standards
- The ability to produce both traditional and modern dishes
- A strong knowledge of sauces, stocks and good pan work is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to practise quality and cost control measures
- HACCP, Food Safety and WH&S awareness and practice.
If you are passionate about delighting guests by creating sensational dishes and wish to pursue a long-term career in hospitality, we welcome your immediate application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.