Website Luna Park Sydney
LUNA PARK VENUES
Business Development Manager
Luna Park operates 13 versatile event spaces, many boasting stunning views of Sydney Harbour and catering for 100 to 6000 pax. Offering world class facilities, enviable catering combined with unique heritage listed buildings and our truly iconic Luna Park Face, the event spaces are complemented by nine incredible new rides, makes Luna Park not only magical, but also a uniquely ‘saleable’ location!
Luna Park’s multi award-winning venues have hosted many Fortune 500 companies, meetings, conferences and exhibitions, gala dinners with many clients returning year after year. We are looking for a proven B2B sales professional to actively pursue new business opportunities and manage growth in an existing portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
Your new role:
A venue sales role where you will take over an established base of reputable clients whilst strategising and building relationships within your allocated market sectors to generate new business and truly make the role your own. A great opportunity to work for an iconic company that offers stability, diversity and a unique working experience as well as outstanding career growth and opportunities.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with our existing clients and continue to grow and foster long term relations
- Build relationships with new clients from Sports, Finance, Legal, Education and Charity sectors
- Attend industry events and represent Luna Park Sydney at trade shows and within the industry
- Showcase our spectacular, harbour front venues and a 2950 pax multipurpose Entertainment arena, through site inspections and presentations to potential clients
- Work with an experienced and dedicated group of Event professionals and internal stakeholders to ensure your clients experience a truly memorable event and their expectations are far exceeded!
To stand alongside a very successful Sales Team you will need;
- Proven success in event, function or venue sales
- Ability to develop and maintain productive long-term relationships with clients and industry partners
- Solid connections, with an established, wide network of industry contacts
- Budget management experience, and ability to meet sales KPI’s (generous, uncapped commission plan)
- Ability to thrive in a sales environment, identify new business and convert all sales leads
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office with exposure to CRM and USI highly advantageous
- Excellent presentation coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- An appreciation of the hospitality industry is desirable
Benefits of working as part of the Luna Park Sydney Team:
- Education, training and development opportunities
- Stunning harborside location
- Discounted food and beverage
- Discounted merchandise and retail
- Performance based bonus
- Free rides pass
- Close to train, bus and ferry
- Discounted onsite parking
- Social events and team member recognition awards
- Membership to retail benefits program
If you are a sales professional that enjoys the excitement selling clients exceptional events in a venue with a reputation that you can be proud to represent, sell yourself into this role today.
Rights to work in Australia
Please note it is a prerequisite of this role to have unrestricted working rights within Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.